Andy has been involved with ZCF since the very beginning. He started work on initial branding concepts for ZCF during the final year of his BA (Hons) degree in Graphic Communication at Bath Spa University. Rumour has it he even came up with the Growing Underground brand name. After graduating, he set up a small design studio and continued to work regularly for ZCF over the next five years, building the first ZCF and GU websites as well as designing the packaging for our first retail products. Having previously worked as a journalist in the games industry, Andy brings a wide range of valuable skills to our business development team.
“I’ve always enjoyed working with ZCF and it’s been a blast seeing the company grow from the very early testing days at the Clapham North site to the commercial operation you see today. I was working as a designer in the luxury ski industry, which had some obvious perks, but when the opportunity came up to get on board with ZCF full time it was a no-brainer – I just had to get involved. I love the fact that despite the commercial pressures that come with a growing company and brand, Richard, Steve and Olivia are still 100% dedicated to doing things the right way and that environmental issues are at the very heart of the business.”
- Used to be the singer in a band
- Worked in the games industry as both a designer and a journalist
- Currently owns six guitars
- Favourite micros are pea shoots
- Favourite films are Singin' In The Rain, Lost In Translation and Citizen Kane
- Currently listening to Bowie, Moon Duo, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Stereolab, Nick Cave