Mario had followed ZCF since he first read about us in Wired magazine in 2015, so he jumped at the chance to get involved when the opportunity arose:
“Having previously worked for the MOD and the nuclear and e-cigarette industries, I knew deep down inside that my heart lay in the sustainability sector, and that transition was imminent. I just needed to to take the leap, and since doing so it has been a fulfilling and rewarding journey. Having the opportunity to be a part of such a pioneering company using disused and abandoned spaces to grow food was a no brainer!”
As the Site Manager for our new farm in North London, Mario will ensure that everything runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
- Spends spare time doing healthy things, like exercise and meditation
- Favourite food is a PInk Lady Apple
- Favourite micro is garlic chive
- Favourite film is 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Currently listening to Joe Rogan