Laura joined us as Sales & Business Development Manager in June 2020. She is in charge of managing current accounts, analysing different markets, negotiating pricing and developing new revenue streams for the business.
A background in growing and technical gives her an invaluable insight into all aspects of the business, offering a holistic perspective when making key decisions.
“Working for a company that shares my values and that actually does what it says is important to me. ZCF also has a young team, mix gender senior management team, and has a very open/flexible working environment, with lots of opportunities for career growth and personal gain, which I found very attractive.”
- Used to play competitive tennis, holding Portuguese national ranking
- Enjoys drawing and photography
- Favourite food is Arroz de Marisco (a Portuguese seafood rice dish)
- Favourite micro is purple radish
- Favourite film is The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- Currently listening to Stephan Moccio, Cesária Évora and Lil Wayne