Tai joined ZCF in 2019 as Technical & Sustainability Manager. She is responsible for ensuring the integrity, food safety, quality and legality of the product sent out to our customers. Daily tasks include making sure the farm operates to industry-leading standards and that all procedures and policies comply with regulations, legislation and codes of practice.
In the longer term, Tai is overseeing the growth and development of ZCF’s sustainability and environmental obligations and commitments.
Tai has always worked in compliance because, in her own words, she “loves making people follow the rules”.
- Used to be in the British Army
- Loves travelling, enjoying all the different cuisines and cultures
- Favourite food is authentic Thai
- Favourite micros are broccoli and purple radish
- Favourite film is Harry Potter
- Currently listening to Queen